It's like I'm not even able to see pinned pieces wtaf screw this stupid game what a joke. Beat a 2100 in rapid then lost to a 1700 bigger fucking joke wtf is wrong with me. I want that 2200 rapid fuck this I'm sure I can get it.
~
Meanwhile watching You while cycling and zomg what a dumb show. Lmao. Peak trash tv good god this is how Dan's life from GG would end up hahaha. Pathetic that I am watching this and actually enjoying it too.
~
The ending is such a psychological cluster fuck. I'm glad I'm a practical person. None of this wishy washy nonsense works on me or for me. The entire psychological nightmare they are peddling. Nah. Flights of fantasy like these belong in book, in life... It's solid action that counts. It's not pretty, and often it feels like a lot of work but I believe in good work. And I believe in being a solid person. None of this crap, honestly. So all is good. Hehe. But damn this show is so utterly stupid omgg haha.cane even tell they are trying but fuck so ππ. Penn Badgley just whyyy
~
No comments:
Post a Comment