Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Womanly things and dreams

I was having such a nice dream. Inside this ancient house built overlooking two rivers merging and a cold valley on one side. A caretaker just gave me a tour and the nature was spectacular. Also, oddly I remember a sitting area because it had Prussian blue walls and they were such a vivid colour that I loved it. Everytime I would switch off a light, a new one would switch on. Like those puzzles. There was a map to the house that was embedded in one of the windowsills. I also remember taking a picture of the valley through the window. Oh man that stillness and that view was so incredible. Overlooking these 2-3 tiers of settlements and culminating in a deep river ravine at the bottom. Loved it. Aaaah. I want to snooze agaiiiin.

Oh and I told myself I won't nag M but I saw one of his reels where he is hobbling/wincing again and couldn't stop myself from reminding him to go to the doc lol. To my credit I didn't say it immediately. If I tell the other M, she would just be mad at me and I'll get an instant scolding lmao. I don't think she has a high opinion of him or likes him very much ☠️

But I guess, in my own way I want him to feel cared for. I know it's a small thing to ask and such, but he just seems like such a baby to me sometimes. Like very innocent. And just draws out my protective instincts in full force somehow. Esp with all that gruffness lol, too adorable. Whatever, I don't mind doing my bit even if M thinks it's stupid of me to. I don't think caring for someone should be conditional on them doing the same for you anyway cuz it's just transaction otherwise. For this, I'll bear her scoldings with good grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment