Sunday, August 6, 2023

Smiles

Woke up feeling all happy and princess like on my light pink bed lol. All these small, simple joys I had closed my eyes to for so long! It's nice that I'm finally not stuck in that 'shut down' mindspace I was in post 2019. I walked around like a zombie for a couple of years, no feelings whatsoever. But this last one year has slowly and steadily made me happy and calm. I definitely have my moments of insecurity but on balance I can see a path that I want to follow and the person I want to grow into. And the best part? I feel like I'm quite lovable now hehe. :) 

I don't want to articulate what changed and I'm not a superstitious person but I feel like it was a bit of right place, right time and a sprinkle of destiny that helped me along. So a heartfelt thanks for making that difference, I'm quite in love with who I am and how I feel about myself now, and it wouldn't have happened had that nudge not come by. 

Sometimes it's good to just let life do its thing and let the right people and situations come by of their own accord. I think the right ones also will find a way to stay. Once I realised that - all that I used to fear just left me in an instant. And I believe everything will fall into its rightful place sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment