Thursday, August 31, 2023

Of Masters and Maidens

Cloudbearer, Enchanter, Necromancer... you maketh me sway...To the sound of this.

1.07.00 onwards and I'm IN LOVE! 

Ugh, music... A sorcerer like no other! 
I proclaim thee my master 
And may you consider me 
your slave, your lover, 
your ardent admirer, 
A lil nymph, a slice of home 

Wait, let me close my eyes.
I wanna dive into you
Possess you, and be possessed by you
Make you mine
If only for just that moment in time
Again and again and again 
and maybe once more?

Breathless, 
Touch the right notes 
Whisper to me soft and slow
Take me higher and higher and higher
Keep me steady 
Claim me as your own

Wrap your arms around me
Hold me tight, it's alright
Look me in the eyes, once, twice, thrice
Istg I'll show you my soul
 
It's 1.12.30 now, 
1.14.00
1.16.40
And the piano kicks in

Soft
Melodic
Devastating

I love you so.

1.20.00
Let's gooooooo

1.25.15
The power gives way
The calm after the storm
Gentleness
And the essense of transience 


Something about the crescendo breaking, in songs, in life, while making love, while being silent. 
All of it has such raw emotional power in it. 
And a violin captures it so well.




No comments:

Post a Comment