Sunday, August 27, 2023

Sexual musings

So many people these days seem to have an affinity for a dom sub kinda relationship. I have never explored one myself but I wonder if I would have an appetite for it. I've never been a dom, I hate the idea of dominating a guy lol. And I do have a preference for partners that take charge in the bedroom. Come to think of it, I also prefer older men as they turn me on the most. Definitely not younger, even the idea of fucking a younger dude weirds me out. Hmmm. 

So I wonder if I would be a sub. Not sure. I do like it when someone is aggressive and pins me down especially after I sass them lots. Lol. Something about a guy just hitting peak maleness in their desire to conquer me after that is immensely gratifying. I would meekly follow instructions after that I suppose, but I'll always have that slight twinkle in my eye while doing it. I don't think this is very sub type behaviour, I don't want to have no say in the equation. I guess I'm somewhere in between. There's an intersection of a power struggle when you are trying to seduce each other and turn each other on that is my sweet spot. And I like switching between sass and romanticism and just simultaneously tease plus cherish the man I'm with. Honey and Fire, that's me in my element. I like initiating and being the seductress, but just to the point after which the man takes over. Maybe I have features of the Brat in me. Yeah, like a mix of brat + womanness is my thing. I suppose a lot of it is also about trust. I would explore more things if I have a basis of trust with a partner. I've always found ropes enticing, there's something very aesthetic about them. But I've never really trusted anyone enough to try them out with them. Cuffs are okay but limiting. Really need to know how to give someone pleasure for them to actually be of use otherwise just seems like a teenage fantasy. I wouldn't like to tie a man up though, idk I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to gender roles in the bedroom. Probably why I also like rugged men, slightly unkempt, not too metrosexual. Like those waxed chests actually turn me off lol. Men should be men. Especially ones with strong hands. Oh lord. That's honestly my weak spot. Nothing like having a pair of strong hands on you, just feels so damn sexy. So in a nutshell, I want to seduce you, make you feel like a king, give in, have you pin me down or up against a wall, push up against me, lift my leg up, look me in the eye, and then show me what you got. Cheers! 🥂

Oh and roleplay. Now thaaat I love. Nothing like being a seemingly innocent, and yet a naughty lil wench. 

Maaan, wish more people enjoyed medieval fantasies. The things I would do with those who do. Oof. 🥺

No comments:

Post a Comment