Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Debating if I should take another pill for my hip ache. I don't know. If the anti inflammatory just blocks pain then what's the point the injury is still going to be there. Hmmm. 

One one hand it enables me to play and maybe that will get rid of the aches. On the other it'll make it worse. What to do what to do. 

~

Why did I think Anderseen Horowitz was a new name for another company? Weird. 

~

Shipping is a pain. Just finding out all these codes is so annoying truly. 

~

Evening and the entirety of my body aches lol. I wish there was a magic solution. I totally get why that guy used to complain about his ankle now this is just unreal and unrelenting haha. Fuckin tennis just giving bt always. Stupid Zverev is also world no 1. This year is just stupid. 😕

~ 

Spectating some games is so incredibly boring like how can chess be so tedious at times?

No comments:

Post a Comment