Thursday, October 1, 2026

How very wise I used to be 😂 smiling despite myself here. Sheesh. 

I made a pivot to being childish post that time and I'm glad. I'd rather be a goof than wisdomous cuz who cares. Life is short, just enjoy the ride. 

~

I forgot that tomo is a holiday too. Not that it matters I still gotta wake up early but good to know the streets will be clear. And I wanna play hard tomo just. Need to work out properly and fuck that stupid coach who overtrained me lol. Hips also can hurt I didn't even know that 😂. I just want to be fucking good again man. Ugh. I'll do whatever it takes. Idc.  Too long, TOO LONG. 

~

Winning stuff I have no business winning. Am I complaining? Ofc. What shitty games eeyuck

~


This is gorgeous, but is it worth 5.4 lakhs? I can totally make this stuff. It's right up my alley too, the geometry, the themes. Hmmm. I think I'll give it a shot. Maybe weekends I can keep for a proper painting sess. I'm so very sure that I can create intricate pieces like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment