Saturday, October 3, 2026

I have a neck sprain, hip sprain and mild fever to boot. Lol. What a spectacular way to fall apart completely. 😆

Let's read some dostoevsky just to add existential angst to all this why not? Hmmm. I think I have the crocodile loaded up somewhere lmc if I can read that. 

~

Hmmm. It was quite a nicely written story. A bit childlike but I enjoyed it too. He really does know how to interpret people. So very well. 

Stories of that era have this quality of absurdity that makes them unrelatable to me. I connect to them mentally but never emotionally. I see the overarching point but there's something so alien about them all that it kind of leaves me hanging. The one that I actually truly loved was Pushkins Queen of Spades. Now that was a total zingggg! 🎯 

Maybe I should explore more by him. 

~

Eyyyy whenever I am chilling out of the blue this stupid canon in d plays wuuut. In celebrity traitors of all the shows. Stupid song always punching in the feels. If someday I marry the love of my life I'll sneak in some earphones and play it for myself 😂. It's legit one of the few songs that just makes me emotional and gooey how very rude of it!

I don't even know any of these contestants. The premise of the show is so brilliant why aren't there normal intelligent contestants. It would be a brilliant social experiment. Ugh. Stupid canon. Taking me out of cheap thrills. I wish I could watch the UK one with Stephen Fry. Love that man! 

~

Omg now it's playing in some random yt vid wuuut. I can't escape this song today lmao ♥️ well, I'm happy, chase me always love! I love you so damn much!

~

Djoko beat Z lol. I just knew he'd win today somehow. Ggs👍🏼 

No comments:

Post a Comment