I was SOOOOOO tempted to heckle ugh. Who tf loses to a wgm like. Just. Really wanted to lol. You know. Like. Sometimes you just want to annoy someone cuz they annoyed you lmao. Juuuust wanna fight haha. God. Fights make things better also once in a while just yell at each other then cool off and be nice again. Haha... But he wusses out of those also has to act like he is some serene zen monk. Probably the only times in his life he might have managed that feat is when he is trying to annoy someone tbh. Actually fighting it out works when both people trust each other and know it's not going to go out of hand and neither will get hurt deeply, like both know how to fight with each other. Guess he and I don't know that. Or rather, he doesn't. He tends to get super mean so that doesn't work. Gotta fight to stop being mad not to destroy the other person sheesh. He just doesn't know that. One more thing to add to list of things huh? In all fairness I'm sure he would also like to give me a earful. Deffo would have wanted to atleast once lol. At least. Well, too bad he can't. 🙈
~
Haha good humoured me takes things lightly and knows how to handle people, even difficult ones. Mopey me will be like world has ended and unless you fix it I won't talk. Haha. I am an ass for sure. ♥️💀 I kiiiinda know it. But ass side only comes out during times of egregious trouble. Once someone makes me feel safe and cozy I become all sweet and doting lol. Hehe, I do love doting and fussing over people tbh. I call other people children but it seems to me I might also be one 💀😂. OOPSIES. Yeah whatever idc, good humoured me also is one of my worst enemies, forgives too many sins. She can stfu. [Person who ignored you when they know someone passed away is not someone that deserves grace. Anyhoo. Ergo stfu good humoured me - do not forget this. ]
~
But seriously though. Wgm and all. That title is a hoax first of all.🥲🤦♀️
~
Lord, if he had lost to that CM also then idek might have actually sent him a scolding lol. Tf is he doing even. Shouldn't be losing to total clowns as tiafoe would say. Haha he should really get that 28 it's about time honestly. Or don't. What do I care? AND declining gambits too. Sheesh. Wussing out pro maxx. 🙄 I'm soooooo tempted to say it haha. Would irritate him like mad. Hehe. Oh well. If he ever gets to 28, I'll probably have to congratulate. Nah, that awful lol makes me never want to say another word. Well, too bad. "Only once in my life I've been there waaah" as if it's not within realm of possibility. Haha, hate him regardless of all this. On that I shall stay firm. 😤♥️
~
Hehe. I'm in a good mood today and now feel like just being chirpy and adding many emojis ðŸ¤
~
You know what? I'm gonna have a nice cold glass of wine. ♥️ Banish thoughts of those that get 'uncomfortable' eff it.
Cheers!
Feet up, and a desire to heckle lots. Lord knows some people in particular deserve it. 😘
~
My take on mimosas are so much better than actual mimosas. Also, I love rose. That colour is so pretty and it matches what I'm wearing today hehe. All peachy and pink.


No comments:
Post a Comment