Tuesday, April 22, 2025

Attack in Kashmir and dad is nearby and mom is worried asf. Sometimes I worry so much about my fam. People making jokes about Vance visiting causing doom in threads I saw but they don't realise how serious it all is. Him being here has nothing to do with it. Testament to bad parenting and upbringing that these people can be so flippant and cavalier. He himself was very respectful tbh. 

~

It's so hard to be secular when I read stuff like this. Asking people their religion so you can decide who to kill for no reason. All my life I've treated people as fairly as I can and yet reading about this stuff in this day and age makes me feel defeated. My friend is posted nearby and he might be called into active duty again. Just don't even know what to say. 

~

Lol. In the midst of all this dad still lying to mom about having left from there. 💀💀 Why are men like this? Just. Loool. Just doesn't like conflict so does everything to avoid. Maybe all guys are like this lol. Smh man. Learn to understand concern you all. 

Cue stress release laughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment