Sunday, April 13, 2025

FedEx might play moreeeee. Omg. Lord make this happen this year plsss. 

~

Hearing naros views on stuff and I can't help but think of him as someone sweet but also someone full of himself. Lol. Reminds me a lot of people who get very taken by the idea of virtue and fairdoing but then end up tying themselves in knots when their own human traits are put through stress tests demanding they hold the line. Heh. It's interesting academically to me, but in the end I ask myself would I want to be friends with them? I don't know. I like people that are simpler and who kinda just intrinsically know how to handle situations. In my mind there's always a subjective and an objective component to every conversation and act. And what weightage you provide to whichever side is the balancing act that determines how selfish v considerate you are. In the end, people who jerk off to the idea of their own virtue inevitably end up being selfish asf and don't really check their own behaviour because too busy fancying themselves as righteous. Think ' I'm just honest' types who say brutal shit under the guise of this label. Heh. I guess I do not presume to think of him in particular to be that way since I don't really know him, but in my mind this archetype is fairly set. Hmmm... People are fascinating, no doubt about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment