Friday, August 23, 2024

Ugh. Had to meet someone cuz didn't feel like saying no to folks at this time. Wish I had though. Haha. The weird shit I find myself in at times. 

It was nice that he asked about me in general and was sweet to me though. I think that's all my take away is today. I just genuinely miss being treated well that's all. To a point where even simple basic things are seeming great. 

Yeah... I think I need to ensure for good that I'm never used or taken advantage of without the other person being good to me in return as well. This is something I will not enable ever again. 

Anyway blah. All my anger, negativity everything has kinda just melted away and gone. I feel happy and relieved mostly. It's good. Just going to ensure I make nicer choices and in general keep myself safe and protected henceforth. I owe myself kindness too and I'll try to ensure that from now. Peace. Hehe.✌️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment