Friday, August 23, 2024

Hmmm spoke to Mum again also. Not looking good. Oh man. Feels so unsettling. It'll fall on me to be level headed and calm when I reach there. No matter what. I remember when grandad also passed away. 2014. I had to take mom and bro from here and book flights that then got cancelled and book cabs from Mumbai etc. I was internally scared but outwardly I had to keep calm and make sure the journey is smooth and that she feels comfortable and I can make her reach her house without any issues. Fuck. Now I have to do it all over again. Duties of being the eldest daughter, but one that I understand I have to perform to the best of my abilities. 

I don't want to think about it for now... Best to keep calm as much as I can. 

God bless. All of us. All the people I love whether they have done right by me or wrong by me, at the end of the day I love you all and love you lots and I hope to see you safe and happy and I will do my best from my end to add that love to your lives. I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment