Watching Midsommer and pughs bf forgets her bday after being with her for 3 years. Lol. How very sad. May this kinda love never find me.
I guess it's better than people like M who pretended to forget mine 3 years in a row. May such people never find me either. What a shitty person he is. That was just pure meanness on his part. Lol. He even lied when I reminded him and then just said something shitty like how will I know, and didn't wish or ask how it was or anything. It's all intentional and by design too, that's the worst bit of it. I mean there were plenty of other lows but blah. Plumbing the depths of meanness isn't any use.
Meh. If all a person can give you are bad memories to anchor you by, then what use is it remembering them anyway. Life is tooooo short to be wasted on people who insisted on making you unhappy. And didn't care that they caused you to feel bad. All I wanted was a bit of niceness and consideration. I guess I'm just some girl he used to feel validated like the Asians he wanted his friend to hit on to get experience. Well, thanks for the racism I guess. I knew not what it felt like before I knew him. Good old days lol. Maaan. Even putting up that lame status as a way to pretend like no no I'm not racist. Just so childish and weird tbh.
~
Midsommer is interesting in such a strange way. This whole clan thing just makes me super uncomfortable. I've always hated the idea of people all dressing the same and just living together this way, something about that is super unsettling. I suppose the movie is doing a good job of capturing it. And Florence man. What a fine actress. Just so sublime.
This movie is freaaaakyyy!! So very creepy. Daytime horrors are just too much.
Oh for fucks sake wuuut. FUCK. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN IT OMGGG.
Oh my godddddd what the hell is this film fuck.... Brrrruuuh
~
Okay I cannot watch this.
Shit I'd rather just see Alcaraz Paul instead when does it start? Zomg.
No comments:
Post a Comment