I am convinced at my level noone knows how to play chess. It's just such piss poor quality games. Like toddlers colouring in books. It's so bad yo. Just. Eeyuck. Heartfelt 🤢
~
I am again in bed by 8 pm lol. Nuts. Lmc if I can play more. I'm just so tired though. Such a long day!
~
https://36questionsinlove.com/
I remember doing the proust questionnaire once with S and he and I had logged out answers in that website that used to store it. Man. It's been years and idk where it is. I would love to revisit what I used to think back in 2012 lol. I wish it still existed or I had saved a copy.
~
I'd love to do this with someone someday though. That would be so nice. It's a great way to get to know someone tbh.
~
I'm tired in that weird way where falling asleep seems really hard and really necessary. How to?
No comments:
Post a Comment