Saturday, September 5, 2026

5.30 am on a Sunday and I am upppp! Wow. It's like a whole new world out here. I can hear birds. BIRDS 🐦 

Jeez.

And whose surname is merida? That name is stuck in my mind since yesterday like who is it? Ugh. Something to do with chess. 

~

Fritz lost? Wut? Keys too. Her I expected tbh. But damn Fritzy. Lol imagine tsitsi actually makes a deep run for once. Wouldn't that be something. 

~

Magnus is in town lol. Didn't even know. Feels so weird to know that the goat of chess is chilling here. Oh all of them are here. Sindarov etc. nice nice. Haven't followed any event in ages maybe see some today. 

~

Meh. Fucking lost so much idc about stupid chess hope everyone else also loses fuck this game. Stupid opponent leaving game is the only elo I got fuck this

No comments:

Post a Comment