What's with the midnight rains and now midday rains? Weird. Always welcome, but also just rain rain rain.
~
Watching Rooster and I'm just shocked at how flippant they guy is. Having a baby with some grad student then going back to wife. It's just. How are people so irresponsible?
That's crazy dude. All of it.
But great show otherwise. I just feel like a lot of these shows are so not relatable to me though. I wonder if it's a reflection of status quo for people these days. But whatever it is, this is absolutely not for me. There's always this tinge of broken sadness that underlines them which I do not get at all. I'm so very old school. Is there no place in the world for that?
Interesting reviews from peeps for this. A lot of them do not like it haha. They think it's saccharine. Wow. I found it anything but. Like yeah it's meant to be heartwarming but it's just broken relationships so what's warming about that? Lmao this confirms my belief that I'm way too old school.
No comments:
Post a Comment