Saturday, September 5, 2026

Watched Zakhm for the first time. Man, I'm mind blown by how delicately this movie was made. Whatever happened to the quality of films since. And back in 1998 no less. 

It's wonderful how far the country has come since then though. I'm glad tbh. I've always hated division amongst people and I hope it minimises to a point of nothing over time. One of my deeper wishes. In my heart I've always strived to respect people, especially ones that society tries to shun because fuck that. It's just as heartbreaking today as it was when I was a kid. Watching this film reminded me of the crazy amount of weird social bullshit that used to exist. 

Also, whatever the fuck happened to the bhatts that they went from making this to shit like murder lol. Sheesh. Talk about falling into an abyss lol. 

Well, I'm glad the movie was worth the time. Very nice 🙂 

No comments:

Post a Comment