Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Dreamt of sk of all people. Weird. Dreams I remember are always so interesting. We were travelling to some place and had to go through areas where people would be like zombies and attack with bottles and needles. Some crazy lady was chasing us through buildings and were they labs? Something like that. Like what in the sci fi dystopia was that sheesh. Dreams are weird. 

~

I recall JB saying he strives to get below 10 on centipawn loss. And then I see these other games that are wildly going in a swing state cuz who cares let's just get the opponent. Haha. It makes me laugh lots. Just the difference in approach is so night and day. Caution vs throw caution to the winds and charge!  I suppose that's why I love Sadler too, and Magnus. They combine both these approaches in such harmony it's beautiful. Esp magnus. Every piece of his is in harmony with the rest it's just a fucking symphony man. Like nothing he does is out of sync. Ooof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment