Sunday, September 27, 2026

Mondays are so therapeutic. Makes you shrug off the weekend. I have always loved that. Always the best part of a week. Day looks lovely too. ♥️

~

Battling rain ☔ is a task esp driving in it. Glad I wasn't stuck in traffic for too long sheesh. Now for some good coffee! I am exhausted in the best way.  My little table and basket also just arrived. How quaint. I don't like buying stuff but when I do, it should be cute 🥺. I'm glad I found some good stuff. Picked up two cushion covers for M also haha. I hope she likes. It's the most indian thing I could get. People gift dry fruits for diwali and it's funny but our almonds come from California so shipping them back would feel like returning to sender. Globalisation is 😧. I hope she likes all the silly items and curios tbh. Gotta get them all packed properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment