Overcast today too. Must be something in chennai tbh. Feels super drained. The second day of periods has started feeling like this in the last few years. Tragic.
Have so much stuff to finish today ooh la la. Better get on it.
~
Heh. Everytime I open twitch there's a mention of some woman lol. Life blatantly just telling me to exit ♾️. I shall heed the advice. Not like I'll ever trust him anyway so meh. Mid day twitches, no pun intended. I'll just unfollow so no notifs ever pop up.
~
Bit nervous about the deadlines looming up. Funny thing about success. It's not so much the success part that's intimidating, it's more the negatives that come with it that are annoying. Hmmm. Anyway. I like working hard. I think it's the best, most therapeutic thing to do lol.
~
Also, why is my rating in the shitter. Where is Sadler and his cool analysis? Where be magnus s games? Omg I gotta watch one of his older TT streams. My rating just jumps up post that purely through love for the thinking lol. What a totem I need to bind myself to, in order to play well. Yt streams. A total oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment