Thursday, July 6, 2023

Road Trips

I love love love being on the road. Give me a long winding road with no end in sight, and watch me disappear. I like the idea of not having any destination in mind, just drive on and see where it goes. 

Listening to:

I was just guessing at numbers and figures Pulling the puzzles apart 

Questions of science, science and progress. Do not speak as loud as my heart

But tell me you love me, come back and haunt me

Oh and I rush to the start.


These are few of the lines I relate to from this song. I think that dichotomy of affinity to fundamentals vs just a deep love for people and love itself has been an interesting contrast for me all my life. I sometimes feel like I could chase down a concept with all my might just to understand it, and give up the chase in an instant if love asked me to. So I guess that's where my heart lies. 

Nobody said it was easyyyy

And I rush to the start. 


No comments:

Post a Comment