Thursday, July 6, 2023

😐

Got woken up super early for a fam call lol. Was nice hearing everyone together. I miss baby bro. :( Want to meet him asap. 

I hope today is nice, I want to stay happy. Think I'll sketch today, it's been a while since I made something. Ever since I got the A3 sheet pad, I've just dilly dallied cuz it's so nice and I feel like I don't want to make something bad and ruin it. Actually wish I bought an A5 one cuz I wanted to take it with me while travelling and sketch on the go. Those travel diaries look really nice. 

In other news, I finally allowed Di access to my insta lol. Does this mean I'm being social? Who would have thought it? Idk why I don't enjoy sharing, the last account I had just had so many people and I hated seeing all that show off bs. Banned everyone lol. Was talking lots to Di this week, she is doing well finally. I'm so glad. Had a tough year. It sucks when friends have so much bs to deal with. Funnily enough we are friends because she needed someone to talk to back then, and I'm glad she reached out. Hard to make good friends as an adult, but it's great that all of mine are awesome! I love you dodos so much :) 

Oh well, time to get out of bed! Think I need a good workout to break the tiredness my eyes are so droopy. BUT... I like holidays yaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment