Thursday, July 6, 2023

Musings

Should I openly share what been on my mind? I've never done that directly, so I'm not sure how to in a way. It doesn't help that you make it a bit tough to open up to you, you just never directly ask anything. That's a bit weird, given the amount of time we have been talking. Ugh, but I don't want to do some stupid disappearing act either and I won't, know you well enough that you've earned some care. I wish you'd just open the emotional doors a little bit, so I can feel safe sharing. But it's okay, it's not something I'll ever force anyone to do. Do it only if it feels natural, if not then I'll accept that. Won't like it lol, but still. I guess this means I have to actually decide on my own whether I should or not. 

Alright, I got this. I'll do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment