Monday, July 10, 2023

Dream Journal - 3

Looool. This one was fun. You were sitting around sighing in a dramatic way, putting your feet up, and generally acting cute. You knewwww you were being filmed and had a slight smile while putting up a show for the camera. Bet you knew exactly what you were doing. Hahhaha. This was adorable! 

And for some reason I was more concerned with your apparatus cuz it wasn't making sense to me how the camera is moving so even in my own dream I was curious as to how things are happening. Sometimes I think I'm a total weirdo lolol. 

Point to note: I like how I'm so comfortable with not being the highlight in my OWN GODDAMN DREAM. Explains why I hated theatre class and acting. Good lord, idk how people do it. I'd rather just be the show creator, and not the participant. Spotlights 🚫

No comments:

Post a Comment