Friday, October 4, 2024

Malik

When I see movies like Malik. A part of me feels humbled at the simplicity and beauty of the narrative and the emotions. Idk. They aren't the most famous,being regional cinema. And yet. Their heart is so extraordinary. 

All my life, I've yearned and tried to remove the lens of society and prejudice... Just so I can try to see the diamonds without the shroud of deception and judgement. And man, the days I'm successful feel so fucking good.

~

M - you ass. If you are reading this, please know that you are now reading the very core of what I feel in whatever small measure. It's stuff I hide from the world cuz it's precious to me because all I'm trying to do is be authentic. But you might be here now and idk I feel vulnerable at the thought of you knowing this bit of me and I want to hide all over again. Ugh. 

Idk how to express my most innermost feels anymore because the idea of someone's lens on me is just idk. I legit don't know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment