Saturday, August 16, 2025

Starry, Warry, Rainy Nights

Rains and Star Wars. What a combo ♥️

~

It's been so dreary and rainy the last few weeks. Every time I feel like stepping out it just pours for a good 15 mins lol. But lately I've kinda taken to rains. Not as bad as they seemed earlier. There was a time when this city was perenially cloudy, god that was depressing asf. Always needed sunshine and blue skies. But now cloudy weather doesn't seem all that bad either. 

~

Talking to dad and that man has finally learnt to relax hehe... It feels like a good change. And he puts little hearts on my dinner pics haha...I really like that. 

~

I hope everyone just remains happy hehe. 

~

Wow I have 2199 posts damn. I never realised how much I wrote in the last few years... For a decade or more I rarely ever had anything to say. Haha, or rather I felt it was too fake to write stuff for no reason. And now, I guess there's nothing more delightful than rambling for no reason. 

~

M turned that old Barky story into a picture book. It's scary how good ai generated pics can be. 



I love the vibe. And a part of me feels bad for the artist who originally created this stuff. Just feels so bad to know their work can simply be used this way. Hmmm. Well. I'm conflicted. 

~

Oh well. I genuinely did love writing this one. It felt sweet and complete. And the vibe ai gets out of it is what I wanted as well so that's great.  I wish there was a way to get the position on the board correct. Very anti npd also haha. How did I see such positivity and hope and joy in such a dark soul? Maybe that's what I wanted them to be. Hope... The quintessential human delusion. Oh well. Maybe that's why we have stories. We can make them up as we go. And I guess I should take it as a reflection of who I am tbh. I am the author of it anyway lol. Feels strange to use the word author. But it is my creation and there will loads more. 

~

Here's to more genuine writing, and to filling the blank spaces with colour. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment