People genuinely fascinate me. Doing this podcast digging and I actually find myself noticing traits and mannerisms. I think it's so hard to fake authenticity. Maybe that's why I love books too. There's something very touching about a well told tale.
~
Regular people have so many more interesting things about them than the world gives them credit for. It's like we live in this bubble of distraction where we are told to see or like certain things. But if you remove that filter, you can get a whole lot of wholesomeness easily.
~
I like this dude and his wife together so chill and happy. He is definitely a smart person but he doesn't have some weird need to make others feel dumb. I like that. Too many insecure folks out there. This is refreshing. 22 years of marriage and still so happy damn. It's amazing. This lady reminds me of P. Very similar to look at as well as vibe. Sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment