Tuesday, June 17, 2025

Mehbooba lmao

Time to find some good music, lest I feel like shrugging off my frustrations and being reckless. Ugh. Just wanna run run run. Maybe. I'm annoyed, edgy and very in the mood to just burn off steam. 

Rog

Hindi music after so long. 

~

Kaati hu mai khudh ko lol. What a line. Never heard this but it's got that tempo I just want rn. Fuck these lyrics. May I never see a day that I relate to self obsessed lyrics like these haha. Like trash tv in music form. 

~

You know. Fuck. Idk. Blah. 

~

I like the pulp fictionesque album cover. It's so now edgy but just about works. Idk why but these ott aesthetics don't do it for me. Tonight, nothing seems to be doing it for me anyway. Fuck it. 

~

Oyeeeee.... Hahahahhahha omgggg. 

Mehbooba


Omgggg love love love. Finally a remix that isn't offputting asf love it... Ooooooooo...! Hehe now I gotta dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment