Oh just noticed this fellow checked up on me a while back. Can't do the normal thing like say hey hi how you doing but this he can. Iirc it's his mums bday sometime now? Haha fought with him on her 70th and that was deffo in June. 💀💀 Heh. Hope she is doing well.
Anyway, hi. For whenever next. It is very mocked to act crazy when someone wants to say hi but then go and find out every tiny thing about them. :) I hope he knows that. Vvv unfair and nutty.
~
Being nice cuz don't have heart to be mean. I should know, the first reaction and subsequent draft of this was so very different haha. Buuuut I'll keep it to myself. Suppose he would swing by in a month?
~
Lord. Mr. I do what I want, I don't like to be asked, I will or I won't. Soooo much grandstanding and bad behaviour, how does one even come up with it? Mr. Private life stays private except it's open season on mine and that's completely fine and not unfair at all right? :) The things that do and do not make us uncomfortable. Sheesh man. The childishness is only surpassed by the immaturity of it all. Not like I've been the most mature but deffo not as bad. Hey look at that, he wins there too! Hehe.
I suppose despite it all it's not like I don't miss him. That I shall admit. I actually do. And I can say this and show my hand also but he can't call it out unless he acknowledges his peeking so what a bind eh? :) hehe. I like this. Cheekiness for the win.
How quaint.
Mysteries of life. ♥️
~
If you do read this - try niceness. It works. It's easy. Atleast for me, idk about you maybe not lol. But even if tough, it should not be the last resort.
It is what it is :)
No comments:
Post a Comment