Friday, June 20, 2025

Things unspoken

Seeing these two people together and it makes me feel like whyy. I honestly dislike it when someones self esteem is so low they keep trying to pull everyone down or one up them constantly. Life around folks that dissatisfied is terrible. They are a complete nuisance. And it's a mistake to cater to them too, because that insecurity within is simply looking to feed off of someone they consider lower than themselves. So they can feel like a star. That shit won't ever stop. 

This trait has sickened me since forever. Just that insatiable need to constantly go me me me in everything. 

Lol. I honestly don't know what my friend is even doing. Legit. It's not my place to mention it. So I won't. But I can't pretend to myself that I don't feel like puking everytime I see it. And I see her be on edge a lot more too. Sucks. Hmmm. God just leave that awful dude yo lmao. Just bin it. Haha. I wish I could say it out loud sometimes. Man, it's rare for me to dislike someone so heartily but honestly no part of me likes this guy yuck. 💀


~


Are people sometimes so damaged that they must hurt others to make themselves feel good? Is that all there is to it, and to them?

I don't know sometimes. I don't want to believe that though. But at times it's hard not to, esp as I see stuff like this. His stupid loud voice just going for the nth time oh you don't know this that etc. And then sitting there uncomfortable knowing she is also embarassed. It's just so utterly lame man. Gah. Leave him dude. Sheesh. I wish I could say this one thing out loud lmao. 


~

I guess the lesson to be learnt here is that one should be careful how someone makes us feel. And pick only those who look to uplift us and be supportive not all this bullshit. Honestly I just feel sick of that dude so much. I have no clue how she even stands him any longer. His behaviour seems so deliberately geared towards pulling people down like why and how would you be around that constantly yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment