Gauff comes after your time. Being very quick on short balls, taking away precious moments. How interesting. A play hinging on marginal gains that pays off in the long run. Hmmm. After a long time, read some sound analysis. Man, I'm glad I found an insightful tennis resource that I can look forward to scouring whenever there are matches that are exciting. Her match with Saba was a tad lopsided. The wind sucked but more that that as blunt as Saba was, I do agree that she got really hammered mentality wise and just blundered the entire game. But this analysis adds such a layer of depth to why she blundered it and it wasn't completely self imposed. Hmmm. Nice. I like Gauff a lot. Hope I see her win more. She is a trooper. Very classy too. Good stuff Coco G. Aces!
~
In the midst of all this, I realise my desire to write is at an all time low. Ebbs and flows. And then I go online and my feed is just filled with news of conflicts like what is the world even coming to. It's so hard to pick any side either, it's all a battle of personal interests. And who am I to interfere? Just a person who feels like normalcy needs to be restored. And who will listen to me? Hehe.
~
In all this madness, I have discovered... Out of the blue... The stoic in me. Hehe. Change is upon me. One good push. Staying in your own lane, working on things you want to. I guess that's the sweet spot. Slowly, yes. But finally. May the good things in life find me.
~
No comments:
Post a Comment