Monday, June 16, 2025

Seeing more and more vids like the leb dude made me so uneasy today. All day tbh. Just so dystopian and queasy. I have run out of words lately. 

~

Oh boy. Just seeing these exit the atmosphere and it makes me feel so sick rn. Like a spectacle of doom. 

~

So unsettling. All weekend I've just felt this strange sense of anxiety. I don't know why. Even now just feeling so blah and out of sorts at the same time. And idk why that sax sound has been stuck in my mind. Every comment just asking what song is this. I don't know why we all simply lack empathy. The world needs to right itself, it's about time. 

~

:( 

I feel very sad and I don't have the desire to write anymore. And anxious. Dammit. That small fender bender has really made me nervous and put me on edge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment