Thursday, June 13, 2024

Wow seeing clips of hiki lose his mind on his stream what a toxic guy...abusing rezas family and what not. All because he lost. Why is chess filled with such horrid people? It's crazy. Someone said they feel bad for hansen for having to deal with this and it's right. He kept bringing up their old beef too. So much toxicity in one person, I have no clue why people like him. Just repulsive. 

I feel bad for anyone that has to deal with him fuck. Must be a terrible ordeal. 

Heh. I'm just done with shitty toxic people tbh. Life becomes hell around such folks. I've reached a saturation point for all this now. Just want peace and goodness.

Hmmm. Sometimes I feel with some folks being mean just comes easy but being nice is like the hardest things for them to do. How sad no. Complete lack of character. Genuinely just prefer tennis people there are a lot more wholesome and sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment