Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Sometimes I sense a lack of loyalty and I feel like that's the one unpardonable sin for me. Think I can forgive a lot, but that? I don't think so. 

This week talking to these folks also made me realise how much I hate it. And hate how they are, esp the women yuck. A lot of them have no respect for their partners and are just looking to get attention from dudes by acting so fucking desperate. 🤮

The worst part is how they'll act as if they are so innocent while gracing hotel rooms with dudes telling them they have a hard on cuz even the dudes know how to play them yuck. So you all never realise how cheap it looks? Esp when you are older...like no man will ever even respect you apart from just playing you to get laid. 🤮

A lot of these folks think of me as a prude lol. And the guys try to bait me like I'll ever fall for those their bs stories. Well, better prude than whatever the fuck that is. Ugh. I just hate it when they try to hit on me in that negging way like I'm going to want to play that game with you all or even want to impress the likes of you. Pls. Stick to your loser cheating hoes, that's the best you'll ever do. Yuckies. 🤮🤮🤮

~

Need a shower to wash this gunky memory off.

No comments:

Post a Comment