Monday, June 3, 2024

Ngl, I really am hurt this time. And I'm tired of just being treated badly man. This is awful. I can't do this any longer. All of it just comes back. How awful it was to be told that line about vns, how it felt to have something as simple as a story just ignored, how bad it feels when every tiny thing about me just gets ignored repeatedly like why so mean? 

Shit. But it's true. This much meanness I just can't take and for what even? I don't even have anything left to say fuck. 

Lol. 

I don't know if you are horrible to everyone, but you have been to me. And if that was the goal, then mission accomplished, congratulations. 

Ugh. I can't do it anymore. I can't keep feeling devalued all the time. Nothing in the world is worth being around someone who refuses to treat you well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment