Thursday, June 20, 2024

Fuck dude. I really wanted to tell him I beat an IM. It wasn't some great game but it would have been so nice to share it.  

Why tf is he being an ass to me? Why tf has he ever been an ass to me like wtfffff!!! Something I'll simply never know. 

Ugh. It's so weirdly lopsided to feel care for someone on one hand only to realise they deliberately want to make you think they don't give a shit lol... For god knows what reason also. I hate being on bad terms with him but it's not like I caused it. This is no way to trest someone. And it sure as hell isn't the right way to treat someone that's always taken so much care towards you.

For this, and for the multiple other times he has treated me badly... He owes me a genuine and sincere apology.

~

Not much I want from people in life, but I need them to be kind to me and sweet and that can't be off the table ever. :(

~


Man, but the thing I actually dislike about this game is how trash I played as opposed to beating that dude like I don't even care, just that I wish I had not got thrown and actually given it a good shot. These stupid flags suck tbh. Literally my last game after being up all night and still all I wish for is a do over. Lol. Hahaha. Fuck, now I'm just ashamed of it so it's okay no point sharing I'm not feeling proud but rather just embarassed lmao. 


No comments:

Post a Comment