Sunday, June 2, 2024

 Tf was that game between ding and magnus. 💀💀 

Bruh. Ding needs to prove the haters wrong and make a come back. I hope he does. Actually who even cares about the haters fuck them, he seems legit depressed and hopefully gets the help he needs to overcome it. Ugh. It's always sad to see someone down in the dumps. 

Fuck I hate seeing people sad, whoever they may be. V hurtful somehow. 

~

Oh man. Reading some article about how he actually is depressed and taking pills. Damn. Says Rapport helps him as a friend that is so utterly sweet. It's always great when you have a friend to lean on. Good to know some chess folks are decent not like the Fabis and hikis and nepos of the world. 

~

Maybe it's been the deep dive I've been doing lately, but I really value good friendships and trustworthy people. It's amazing that rapport despite being competitive himself is able to help out his friend. I love that. Just good to see some decent folks man. I kinda needed that. Lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment