Thursday, June 20, 2024

Playing with this kid and seeing her do gymnastics. So small and cute man. She came and gave me a hug tooooo. Omg πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί. Girl kids are super sweet. Those asshole boy kids just threw water balloons at me and laughed lmao. 🀣 Fuckers. Hahah


~

Seeing Federer's documentary and he is just weeping throughout hahah. Omg. Just so adorbs he is. I feel like Mirka most times man... Fuck. M just teasing me saying this is exactly how I'll be with a guy hahahha. Yeah, I think it's true. I just looooove taking care of someone and I don't think I'll have a problem with someone as cuddly as FedEx, I think I'll just love that. He does come across as very self centred in this though, I kinda don't like that about him. But maybe it's the way this was shot? Idk. The bits about Djoko are just such cheap shots at him ahahhaha. That's like a collection of the worst footage of him lmaoooo. So petty. I think FedEx just haaates him. Both of them seem to hate each other tbh. Lol. Oh well, what is sports without a good, petty rivalry? No fun, that's what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment