Thursday, June 13, 2024

Man, so quickly I got tired of that group chat fuck. 💀💀 

~

Aaaaaa. I just can't. But what I am realising is that you cannnnot share everything with everyone lmao. And I haaaate that girl aaaaaa. Fuck... So despo zomgggg. Just that incessant me, me, me and tell me I'm funny tell me I'm hot like whyy do people even put you in that spot fuckkkkk. It's so hard to even lie and then she just doesn't let it gooooo. 

Aaaaaaaaaa.

Fuck. 

🤢🤢🤢

Sometimes I pity guys that needs to handle women like her fuck. Like howwww... The idea of being stuck to someone so fucking clingy and desperate for validation is unnnnreal. Aaaaaaaa.

Lmao. I cannot even deal with this. Been ages since I had to actually be in the midst of this idiocy and I just cannotttttt. 

Fuck...and I am so glad I am not like her tbh. Like so desperate for a guys attention so desperate to prove guys want her why does a woman even become like that? It's so sleazy. 🤮

~

Okay whew... Got that out of my system haha. 

Nothing like complete hypocrisy to set me off. Or self delusion 💀💀💀

No comments:

Post a Comment