Sunday, June 9, 2024

Heh. I was randomly seeing some vid of some woman at a hospital and I just felt like... Imagine if someone is mad at you when you need them and they just treat you badly right then? People are capable of all this. What kind of a life is it if you not only can't count on someone but you actually fear that the minute they don't get things their way, they'll just treat you badly? 

This is one of the fears I have in life. I end up coming across all these posts daily where people have such strange and cruelty filled reactions to each other. Spouses who don't come through, people who leave you or treat you badly when you are vulnerable and it makes me wonder how people are so flippant with each other?

I can't even imagine a loved one being in such a situation let alone ever, ever leaving their side. Man. I'd fucking fight the world for people I care about. And I just... Ugh. When I see these people taking their marriages so casually and thinking divorce for every small thing and what not... Like a part of me just feels like saying fuck you what kind of folks treat each other so badly and completely lack the human values to pull through for each other? You have just the one life and you want to spend it being such sad versions of yourselves?

I hope when the time comes, I end up with someone who does right by me and who I can do right by too. I want to take care of the man in my life, I want to bring peace and happiness in his world and in return I want to feel like I am valued by him, I am important to him and all that I do for him, for us... Is meaningful to him and he is more than happy to state that to me and about me. I don't ever want to be in a situation where I feel unimportant or overlooked by the person I love, so I hope when I do love someone... I choose the right man and he wins my heart by being genuinely nice to me. ♥️

I think I trust my intuition though. I seek above all else the knowledge that I feel emotionally secure and that's a feeling that only comes when a person actively makes you feel that way. Guys I've loved all had that in common and I'm certain that the guy I finally love above all else and all others will definitely be a man that makes me feel grounded and cared for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment