Every time you walk away, you run away you take a piece of me with you there. Lol. Who knew gg had a song that would get stuck in my head like that.
~
Lol. All I see is a snow globe again. And that stupid Christmas just looking in. I don't want to feel like that anymore.
~
"I'm not maternal, I've just been spending too much time with cyrus, I'm turning Jewish."I Hahah oh man. The gems in this show. Blair is legit hilarious. I never knew fussing over someone is a Jewish trait tbh. It's a good trait, we should all have it in some degree. I didn't realise it before, but the small nuggets they show about him getting her to enjoy food after she had an eating disorder was a way to show care. How nice. Food is something that's so fundamental and comforting at times. Feeding and cooking for someone just feels good. Broke my heart once to hear there's people who have to avoid stuff, it was purely baffling to me. Heh. Oh well. We get the lot we are dealt.
~
" Only a masochist can love such a narcissist " lmao this show is mocking me now. Touche blair, finally found something you said that I can relate to. ✌🏼
Oh heyyy... They also used one of my fav songs by the National. Wuuut
Slow Show oh man. I love this style of singing. Slow, soft, showtime.
~
That piano, man. Softly steals my heart everytime. To the author I say: don't be an asshole man, don't just keep screwing up. Courage, mon cherie💪
No comments:
Post a Comment