Friday, March 6, 2026

Noticing this odd pattern where I think of one word or see it and then immediately come across it again in a few hours. Typed 'decisions decisions', and then lo and behold, it showed up as a dialogue in some show that was playing. Played a person called niki, saw that name pop up on my group chat next. There's deffo a name for this phenom, or maybe the algos are creeping on us who fucking knows anymore. 

How very sad it would be if everything is simply wired and there's no mystery left in the years to come. Ugh. Charlatans can have a field day. 

PLEASE DON'T! I WISH FOR SOME MAGIC IN LIFE ✨✨

~

What did those woo woo people term it a while ago? Oh yes, MANIFESTINGGG!!! 

GIMME!

~

And now I was thinking pigtails and came across pig feet wuuut man.


I'm being messed with, 💯 


No comments:

Post a Comment