Saturday, November 29, 2025

Chilly days and we play

So cold and lovely. And that play sucked haha. Damn man. Why do people never write good plays? Even when the production quality is great and the acting is nice, it's the dialogues and the script that's soooo lacking. What a waste of driving so far. Oyster was good though. I like cold saturdays soooo muchhhhhh oof. Lovely!!! And it's gonna be foggy tonight, I can break out my woolly socks woohooo. I'm so happy about that!!


~


Ooo Sadler commentating London chess. Wow, it's been ages... Legit my fav commentator. Fuck I remember switching off when Rensch commentated something once it was so awful. Haha. I was wondering why that was but now I get it. Sadler is just unadulterated, no fluff, just going through lines after lines. And he even covers open sections which is great. Simply just puts up a board and gets going. It's fantastic. Haha, hated that play but this chess analysis I can watch forever. Goody, I can just cuddle up and watch. Awesomeeeee.

~

I had such a lovely daaaay. I'm so happy and cozzzzyyyyy at the moment. Oof. Love love love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment