Saturday, November 1, 2025

Diss tracks

Wake up bright and early, make coffee, sip it in sunshine, open news, see someone talk about fabi + teens, and then see the song linked about him being a hoe by that teen. 

~

LMFAOOOOO. Fuckkk. Hahahhaa. That song is sooo hilarious and like... Hahahha well, dating teens is sus asf but having such a song trash you is such top tier shitposting oh man. I cannot even. First time in ages I've laughed so much oh god that's just tooo priceless.  

~

Never thought a day shall arrive where I'd find someone singing about him being a sex addict but here we are. Ooof. Mama mia indeed. 

Maaan I wish I could share this with someone oh god. Haven't laughed like this in ages. Dude got a diss track, teenage style. Ahahhaahha fuck. 

Just 🀌🀌🀌🀌


~

This is the first time in two weeks I've actually laughed damn. Heh. Sometimes it just takes something so fuckin absurd that you just wondering tf is happening. Heh. Good stuff. It's time for the doom and gloom to subside. 


~



No comments:

Post a Comment