Saturday, February 24, 2024

Thoughts

Drinking and chessing is not a good idea lol. Tried to play and tanked rating like mad. So bad. Wanted to make some alt account and random followed some person too. Didn't even realise till morning like wtf. Stupid app, doesn't even tell you or ask before it lets you follow. Too crazy. Can't help but laugh though, such stupidity. 

Man, last night's conversation is kinda on my mind now. Just an epic bitching sess it became. I think I have to steer clear of this kinda mindset, it's so easy to get stuck in the rut of the past bs but at the end of it I moved on long back so looking back and remembering the shitty things are not something I should do now. Deffo need to maintain the peace mindset and guard it just the same. 

Heard seji's mom passed away, felt awful to hear that. Even now just feel gutted. Fuck dude. Life is short. I'm so so so sorry. Think I'll text A and tell her to pass on condolences. Ugh. I feel bad. 

Plus I don't feel good in the morning after drinking. I had some after soooo long but it just feels gross. I think I gotta just quit it or atleast limit to a drink whenever I do have it. It's just not worth the hassle anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment