Thursday, February 22, 2024

Changeling

Seeing some of my pics and damn... I actually have changed into a whole diff person I feel. There's actual softness that shows in me hehe. My mental image of me is so different. I love the girl I used to be, but I also love the woman I'm becoming. Never thought I'd say this, but I'm definitely becoming someone who likes being the one someone comes home to, someone shares their day's happenings with, someone that underneath all the fun and games is solid and like a rock. It feels nice to be able to blend both parts of me now. Wasn't the easiest earlier. Dammit. I think I finally love myself too. Thinking of myself actually makes me smile lmaoooo. This year will probably add more to it too, and in these moments I just feel happy and excited to see what that will be. This is so fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment