Sunday, February 11, 2024

Undressed

 


Soft notes for the devil. Interesting.



Whenever I see depictions like these, it always makes me feel a bit softer, kinder and imagine the ragey mask to be nothing but a defence mechanism of someone hurting inside it. And it's lovely to me that this art is paired with such a soft song. 

Peoples' anger doesn't scare me. It makes me want to hug them, be there for them and hope they learn to smile. I like it when everyone is happy. Maybe it's selfish of me, since peoples' moods around me impact mine. So in attempting to make them happy, I'm trying to catch on to the light and positivity to make myself smile too. Is there no unselfish act? Does it matter? Do we need a medal for upholding imagined moralities? I don't think so. It's enough to try and do what you best can. Sometimes that may not even turn out how you expect it. But doesn't mean you should not try. Maybe this is why we also need the idea of luck. We are flawed and so error prone that sometimes right time, right place is needed to make things easier. It's comforting to know randomness and chance may make the right choice you ache to, but aren't able to. Happens to the best of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment