Thursday, February 22, 2024

Children of blood and bone

Finally decided to start a new book. Excited. Will start tonight wooohooo.


Edit: okay this is nowhere close to Potter. Funny that every second author wants to be that. I feel like the worst thing you can do is think of a pre existing popular book and try to build your way around that. It's nowhere close to the right way cuz it'll just be a copy at the end of it. But yeah, possibly not the easiest thing in the world to create it from scratch either. 

There's deffo a dearth of books though, like quality ones are simply so few. Finding this out now cuz not a single fiction author has made me want to read them at breakneck speed like I used to when I was a kid. Man, I really miss that excitement and the smell of a nice new book. Hehe. The only possessions I've valued and kept over the years are my books. I love them so much. Even if I don't read as much now, it's the one thing that's made me absolutely fantastically fall in love. Music is a close second. Wow, dare I place music below books? I dare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment