Sunday, February 11, 2024

Kelvin Kiptum


Oh my god. I'm stunned and gutted to read this wtf. No way. Was literally just hoping this year be breaks sub 2. Wtffff. Oh damn. This is heartbreaking. And only 24 wtf. And he was literally training to make the sub 2 barrier this April I was so kicked to see it finally happen

Fuck...just yesterday I was thinking about how life can be so transient and I wake up to read this fuck fuck fuck. It could happen to anyone anytime. This is so scary. 

Damn: https://hikosuru.blogspot.com/2023/10/kelvin-kiptum.html

I wrote this last oct, waiting for him to do wonders this year fuck in a matter of months he is gone. Idk why I'm so unsettled by this but I am. 

World record holder, attempting a feat no man ever had accomplished and dead. All by 24. 

Rip. GG. 

No comments:

Post a Comment